Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Seagulls,Grasshoppers,Bacon and Murphy's law

Hello there my pretties! Random title I know, but I'm going to tell you a little story about one of my sisters that we lovingly call Murphy. As in Murphy's Law anything that can go wrong will. I will start the hilarity with the Seagull. Picture if you will, Murphy is enjoying her lunch outside of a fast food restaurant, eating her french fries and minding her own business. Now at any of these kind of places where you can eat outside, you know the dumpster ducks will come a flocking. Now just as Murphy is putting fries into her mouth, this random bastard seagull swoops down and tries to grab her fry, but instead of nabbing the fries this damn thing grabs her lip, now here's Murphy screaming and there's seagull flapping its wings trying get away with my sisters lip. It was one big clusterfuck of wings,feathers, screaming and fries! Just picture it you will find it as hilarious as I did! Now the grasshopper incident, Murphy is walking and talking (2 things she usually can't do at once.) with mom in the backyard and just as Murphy opened her mouth to talk, a grasshopper decided it wanted to go swimming in saliva and hopped it little suicidal self straight into Murphy's mouth! LMAO, Her eyes got as big as golf balls and she spat the grasshopper out, then the freak out ensued. and last but certainly not least and more than likely not the last either, Bacon. We were out in the kitchen, laughing and talking like we usually do, when I said something of my usual hilarity. Murphy went to laugh and apparently breath in at the same time, she inhaled the damn chunk of pork she was consuming. I was too busy laughing to realize that she was choking on it. (I'm going to hell I know.) Thankfully Murphy's other sister smacked her on the back and out plopped the bacon.  Hope it made you chuckle.

Until Next Time,
Shay's Crazy Mundane Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment