Well Hello there! I guess it really hasn't been as long as I thought it would be. So I was on the popular social network site everyone knows and mutually loves and hates. I was reading some arguments people were having on one of those photo page thingys. You know the kind of conversations you should never bring up especially on a public page because you will get (pardon my analogy) Nailed to the mother fudging cross for your opinions no matter how innocent they are or were meant to be. Now look everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think there should be a limit or at least a certain level of maturity and intelligence reached before being allowed to make comments on someone else's opinion. As I was reading some of these I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably at some of these people's ridiculous comments on how their religion is oldest known and that marriage is between a man and a woman and only a man and a woman, now for the record I am straight that's my documented sexual orientation, personally I don't think you should have to state or pronounce, shout what have you, as to what your sexual orientation is. I figure "oh you screw only dudes huh? That's awesome, wait doesn't that hurt?" o_O kind of thing and that's my opinion. Why does there always have to be a category to everything we do, say, act, or think. Seriously think about it, here's some food for thought categories: What's your religion? BOOM= category, Sexual Orientation yep you guessed it CATEGORY! Ethnicity? Age? Republican or Democrat? If they are categories they are also fucking statistics! This is not the land of the free, we are far from it! People (government and others) have their hands, opinions etc in every aspect of our daily lives. Free MY ASS that's why we have what we should do, buy, and how we should live beat into our brains since infancy. How so, you ask? Television, radio, internet, and even day to day conversations. Now mind you I enjoy TV just as much as the next couch potato but seriously I could live without all the bullshit and ads they show on TV. Oh (sorry A.D.H.D. moment) Did you know we are the fattest nation in world!? Seriously people get your fat little porkers off the video games and outside! These hefty little lumpkins are our future! Which is going to be shit, because we adults as parents let these lovely little bundles of joy (gag) get away with fucking murder and get every fucking little thing they desire. Tell them no and kick their asses outside, take shit away from them I mean seriously! You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on them for bullshit holidays like Easter that's almost as pointless as buying them a gift because they made it to another Thanksgiving! Now Christmas yeah get them SOME stuff they don't need the whole damn living room filled with shit they play with once and throw it under the bed to forget it ever existed, This ladies and gents is why your kids act the way they do when they don't get their way! Nothing ruins my day more than going into the store for something and these drunken little fucking midgets are running up down isles and screaming. SERIOUSLY DON'T JUST STAND THERE SAYING "OH STOP IT or KNOCK IT OFF." GRAB THE LITTLE BASTARD WHOOP THEIR ASS APOLOGIZE FOR RAISING A LITTLE ASS-HAT AND LEAVE THE GOD DAMN STORE SO I CAN FINISH MY SHOPPING IN PEACE! Thank you, Society! Ok I want kids of my own but it's definitely not a good idea for me to have any, anytime soon. Mainly my problem is I can not stand other peoples children, now if I'm around them since day one or they are my family then I'm ok but strangers' children fucking frustrate me to no end! Ok now that, that is over continuing on. Let's rewind back to the religion thing. So I seen on one of those photos, that someone had said Christianity was the oldest known religion (hahaha ok wait for it....*deep breath* ok I'm good) oh and that homosexuality is an abomination but we'll come back to that in a second. Number one all mighty king of douches, The Oldest form of religion is a combination of Egyptian and Pagan religions. Egyptian being older than Pagan but later adopting things from Paganism and vice versa. Every religion has adopted one thing from another and not one is original all to themselves. Please for the love of god, goddess, Satan, sun, moon, sky whatever the fuck you believe in, educate yourself before commenting and making judgement on another persons beliefs. Thank you, for you will be saving us the tongue lashing by doing so. Personally I don't give a shit what you worship, I have mine you have yours tada! conversation over there is no right or wrong religion! Moving on...Homosexuality is an abomination, hmm really? What if those said "homos" condemn you for going home and putting it to your wife and that it is an abomination to do so. You would get pissed right? Exactly! Number two all mighty doucheist one, You shouldn't tell someone who they love is an abomination. They don't do it to you! Let's say your kid comes home and tells you that they're what you call an abomination, would you really turn your back on your own blood? If you do you're seriously a piece of garbage! Personally I don't give a shit who you do and don't sleep with at night, trust me it is the farthest from my mind at night when I go to sleep. Why make such a huge ordeal out of it? Guess what shock to you I know, but not everyone in the world follows your "God" and believes in what you believe in, Who are you to be Judge, Jury and Executioner? Get on with your life! Live how you want, With who you want! No regrets! and fuck anyone who says you can't!
Until Next Time!
Shay's Crazy Mundane Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment